Let your voice be heard!
The ZX Olympics will soon begin!
Check out our latest network analysis into global mobile trends and optimise your activity!
Get ready for 2016 and download our free seasonal marketing calendar!
Sign-up for our publisher newsletters
Get the most out of your business by using our tools for advertisers.
Make your first steps in the zanox marketplace even easier with our set of tips and tutorials.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance marketing network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
The latest promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance marketing works
Latest from the zanox blog
More than vouchers: Boost your performance with sales rallies and publisher promotions
Time to warm up for the affiliate competition of the year! The zanox Olympics will run from 13th June until 8th July. Our annual sales rally encourages advertisers to provide their best promotions to publishers, motivating them to maximize their promoting efforts. It’s a win-win situation – both publishers and advertisers get the chance to […][…]
Weekly Tips: How Smaller Publishers Can Negotiate With Advertisers
Smaller publishers have a harder time getting noticed and showing their true value to advertisers, especially compared to the huge branded affiliate companies. Large affiliate sites are primed to convert customers across a variety of devices, optimized to winning the last click. That is why it is important for smaller affiliates to present themselves in […][…]
zanox Heroes – Henning Kruthaup, Sparheld.de
As part of our zanox Heroes campaign, we’re asking our publishers to share how they’ve used affiliate marketing to become online entrepreneurs, in order to inspire smaller publishers and highlight the positive impact our industry can have on people’s lives. Our next story comes from Henning Kruthaup, the founder of coupon code site Sparheld.de. He […][…]
Things to Consider When Choosing a Name for Your Website, Part 2
Last week we discussed two key decisions to make when defining a name and URL for a new project: whether it should be a fantasy or keyword name, and if hyphens should be used. In this week’s tips, we dig deeper into the topic by giving advice on appropriate domain endings and sharing ideas on […][…]