Reveal our latest network analysis and get ahead of international mobile developments!
Sign-up for our publisher newsletters
Get the most out of your business by using our tools for advertisers.
Make your first steps in the zanox marketplace even easier with our set of tips and tutorials.
Our tools and services enable and enhance your affiliate activities.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance marketing network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
The latest promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance marketing works
Latest from the zanox blog
6 tips to boost sales during the festive season and offer better user experience
In preparation of the festive season, advertisers are investing high budgets and efforts to increase traffic to their shops and attract more customers. But there are other ways to drive sales during that competitive time. We show you five ways to gain more customers, improve user experience and lift your sales during Christmas! Take advantage […][…]
Black Friday & Cyber Monday: A global perspective on the retail phenomenon
The emergence of Black Friday as a major day in the retail calendar is only a recent phenomenon for consumers outside of its traditional American home. As one of the pre-eminent days in the festive season, it represents an opportunity for retailers to provide the best and most compelling offers to customers and as such […][…]
Adblocking and zanox: what you need to know
Adblocking technology prevents adverts from being served on online devices and web browsers. The technology has been widely used on traditional desktop and laptop devices for many years but has recently attracted a significant amount of additional media coverage. There are primarily two reasons for this: The growth in particular of a piece of technology […][…]
HTML5 will replace Flash as Admedia format – Time to take action!
Throughout many years, adobe’s Flash player has been the standard solution for displaying videos, animations and other graphical content on websites. But in 2015, HTML5 is coming to the fore, crowding out the player that has become obsolete. In 2010, forward thinker Steve Jobs pulled to pieces Adobe’s Flash products in his open letter “Thoughts […][…]