Find out what made the zanox Berlin Valley Experience a memorable event for all participants.
Do not miss out on multiple mobile opportunities to increase your performance.
With “TPV fingerprint tracking” zanox introduces an advanced passive (non cookie-based) tracking method for display ad media.
Connect with relevant partners in the zanox network.
Our tools and services enable and enhance your affiliate activities.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance advertising network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
Latest 5 promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance advertising works
Latest from the zanox blog
Safe access to all your favourite acounts
The recent heartbleed bug has shown once more that it is crucial to change your passwords regularly, vary passwords for different accounts and select a new, but also safe password every time you change it. But, how to remember all these passwords? One option is to save all your passwords on your computer. But what […][…]
Personalised tracking with zanox GPP tracking
GPP tracking enables publishers to add personalised tracking parameters to their tracking code which can be used in evaluation reports. Using these parameters enable precise tracking of which ad media were most effective. This will help you to optimise your performance and to increase your earnings! Sounds a bit abstract? Here are some concrete examples […][…]
As you may know, there was recently a discovery of a very serious vulnerability in OpenSSL, which is used by many organizations, including zanox, to secure content on the internet. This has been named the Heartbleed bug. This bug could allow an attacker to read some limited parts of the memory of the remote server, […][…]
How to gain inspiration for your content strategy
Your success as a publisher depends largely on the quality of your content. It sets you apart from your competitors, unique content is a requirement to achieve good rankings in the search engines and if you publish quality content on a regular basis, visitors will be motivated to revisit your website. Today we would like […][…]