Reveal our latest network analysis and get ahead of international mobile developments!
Sign-up for our publisher newsletters
Get the most out of your business by using our tools for advertisers.
Make your first steps in the zanox marketplace even easier with our set of tips and tutorials.
Our tools and services enable and enhance your affiliate activities.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance marketing network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
The latest promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance marketing works
Latest from the zanox blog
Take a look at our numbers: Mobile Performance Barometer 2015, 1st half
With a record of more than 1.5million mobile transactions in January – half a million up on the previous year and growth rates averaging 52.4 % again mobile performance surpassed all records. Mobile sales revenue grew up 60 % compared to last year and triple the numbers of 2013 at the same time of the […][…]
Dmexco 2015 – zanox’ highlights of the digital marketing superlative event
Last week, the global digital economy met in Cologne, Germany for its annual mega event, dmexco (digital marketing exposition conference). More than 43,000 visitors joined to meet nearly 900 exhibitors, network with old and new business partners, listen to top speakers presenting the latest digital insights, and to celebrate another exceptional year in the world […][…]
New vs. Existing Customers (White Paper)
How are affiliates able to help drive new customers? This is a key question being asked by many of our advertisers. Our Head of Business Intelligence, Matt Swan explores the new vs. existing customers debate in our latest White Paper. By looking at the split between new versus existing customers that affiliates drive, and the order […][…]
PerformanceIN releases digital supplement on European Performance landscape
In June, off the back of the Performance Marketing Insights event in Berlin, PerformanceIN hosted a round table looking at topics surrounding the European Performance landscape. Our CEO Mark Walters participated on the panel amongst other opinion leaders from the industry. PerformanceIN has just released its digital supplement following the event. Some key topics included […][…]