Maximize your earnings with smart banner placements.
Do you have broken links implemented on your ad space?
Get the most out of your business by using our tools for advertisers.
Make your first steps in the zanox marketplace even easier with our set of tips and tutorials.
Our tools and services enable and enhance your affiliate activities.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance advertising network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
The latest promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance advertising works
Latest from the zanox blog
Highlights from zanox’s First Global Expert Day Travel
Berlin was the place to be for the travel industry this week. On Tuesday we hosted the first global zanox Expert Day Travel prior to ITB in Berlin. More than 150 travel enthusiasts from Brazil, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, and United Kingdom joined us for this exciting journey. With 298 flights, 239 accommodation bookings […][…]
zanox celebrates 15 successful years in affiliate marketing
Today is a special day as zanox turns 15! A lot of things have happened during the past 15 years – we would like to take you on a little tour to the roots of zanox. Meet our three founders: Jens, Thomas and Heiko at their first office in Berlin. It’s not a garage, but […][…]
How to increase the visibility of your banners
Banner blindness remains a topic of discussion. Visitors wouldn’t notice banners anymore, resulting in lower CTR. But if you make sure that your materials are smartly used, there is still lots of potential to generate transactions via banners. Did you know that banners below the fold do not necessarily generate less clicks? 40% of the […][…]
Transition of zanox Executive Board completed / Michael von Stern returns to Axel Springer
Michael von Stern, 46, leaves the zanox Executive Board with effect of February 28, 2015. He joined the Board as CFO/COO in January 2014 in order to support the merger of zanox and Digital Window and now returns, as initially planned, to Axel Springer in a new role. Andreas Wiele, Chairman of the zanox Supervisory […][…]