Check out our latest network analysis into global mobile trends and optimise your activity!
Sign-up for our publisher newsletters
Get the most out of your business by using our tools for advertisers.
Make your first steps in the zanox marketplace even easier with our set of tips and tutorials.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance marketing network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
The latest promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance marketing works
Latest from the zanox blog
Tips & Tricks – 10 Dos for Advertiser Programmes
At dmexco, our Head of Publisher Sales and Services DACH Denis Waurick hosted his eagerly anticipated work lab ’10 Don’ts for Advertiser Programmes’. It aimed to equip advertisers new to the affiliate channel with a checklist to help them succeed. As the session proved popular, we asked Denis to share his 10 Dos for advertiser […][…]
dmexco 2016 – Our Highlights
As one of Europe’s largest digital marketing conferences, chances are that you were one of the 55,000 attendees at dmexco last week. dmexco has become increasing international, which is why we took the opportunity to showcase who we partner with across the globe, with our very own globe. Each rotation highlighted our key advertisers and […][…]
[Webinar] Taking Your Affiliate Programme Global
Taking an affiliate programme global isn’t simply a matter of replicating existing practises in a new country. There are plenty of cultural differences, nuances and regulations you may be unfamiliar with that need to be taken into account. On Wednesday 21st September at 4pm CET, join Kevin Edwards, Global Client Strategy Director at Affiliate Window […][…]
Publisher Survey – Help Us Improve Our Service with Your Feedback
As a global affiliate network with over 100,000 active publishers, it’s important to us that we provide the best possible service we can to help you grow as a publisher. Now we want your feedback on what you think of our service, and how we can improve. Our short survey is just six questions and […][…]