Check out our latest network analysis into global mobile trends and optimise your activity!
Get ready for 2016 and download our free seasonal marketing calendar!
Sign-up for our publisher newsletters
Get the most out of your business by using our tools for advertisers.
zanox for publishers
- Display ads on your website and earn money for generating sales and leads.
- You benefit from our global network of high-quality brands and attractive promotions.
- Our statistics enable you to track and improve your performance.
zanox for advertisers
- Market your products and services to a targeted audience and only pay when you get paid.
- You gain maximum reach via our global publisher network with a wide variety of publisher models.
- Determine your commission model and track your performance.
Who we are
- We are the leading European performance advertising network.
- Our goal is to build successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers to boost your online success.
- We attach great importance to transparency and quality.
The latest promotions
Join us in welcoming our new advertisers
How performance advertising works and the benefits for you
Latest from the zanox blog
Weekly Tips: Our favourite IFTTT Recipes for Online Marketers
In the digital world it can be hard to stay on track and get things done when there are lots of small tasks disturbing your workflow. IFTTT (If this, then that) provides a solution that allows you to connect your accounts and apps to create recipes that automate these tasks, saving time for the important […][…]
zanox Global News Roundup June
Welcome to zanox’ Global News Round-up! Here you can catch up on last month’s exciting news and events from the territories across our network. Benelux In Brussels, the Benelux team hosted their annual Expert Day. This year the theme was ‘Connect’, with the aim of strengthening the relationship between advertisers, publishers and zanox, as well […][…]
Weekly tips: How to Maintain High Traffic Quality for an Affiliate Programme
Next to good performance, transparency and quality are some of the most commonly named qualities advertisers are looking for in their affiliate programme partners. The affiliate channel offers the opportunity to ensure this, firstly each partner and website are approved individually by the advertiser as only valid sales are paid and secondly the risk of […][…]
Performance Marketing Insights Europe 2016 Round Up
On 4th & 5th July, Performance Marketing Insights: Europe came to Hotel Okura Amsterdam for 2016. The conference brought together advertisers, publishers, networks and agencies for networking, meetings and an agenda packed with insightful speaker sessions. zanox exhibited as Platinum Sponsor and brought the essence of the host city to the hall with our Amsterdam […][…]